Our software engineering team is rapidly growing and looking for Software Engineers to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy team. Our engineers are serious about the success of the company and are given the tools and environment they need to succeed. If you are an experienced engineer with a passion for technology and solving complex business problems and believe planning, hard work, teamwork, and quality is what it takes to succeed, then this is the job for you.
- Work with customers, technical architects, and consultants to define the data requirements and structure for Business Intelligence (BI) applications.
- Lead the design and development of Domo’s data analysis platform.
- Develop strategies with other engineering teams to optimize the usage and efficiency of Domo’s data analysis platform.
- Develop methods and tools to monitor the performance and reliability of Domo’s data analysis platform.
- 5+ years of UI software development experience.
- Experience in SaaS and Enterprise DB technologies.
- Experience with horizontal scaling, and with delivering Software as a Service.
- Experience dealing with very large datasets.
- Knowledge of and experience with both row-based and column-based database platforms.
- Knowledge of and experience with OO, SOA and Web Services (RESTful preferred) patterns and practices.
- Experience with AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Ability to communicate and interface with technical and non-technical members of the organization.
- Working knowledge of development tools and processes, such as source control, requirement spec, design, and design review, debugging, unit test, system test, performance test, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field or equivalent professional development experience.